Quality & Experience BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
This qualification reflects the varied roles of individuals across different industry sectors who apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team. This qualification provides an ideal foundation for individuals to offer professional business services across range of industries. Skills covered include maintaining business resources, delivering and monitoring services to customer, organising workplace information, processing complaints etc.
- Classroom Based
- Distance Learning
There are no entry requirements for this course, however students are required to undertake the Language, Literacy and Numeracy assessment and Pre -Training Review. This will assist to determine candidate’s suitability and relevance for the course and identification of any support required.
- BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB50120 - Diploma of Business and other accounting and business-related qualifications
- Customer Service Advisor
- Data Entry Operator
- General Clerk
- Payroll Officer
- Business Support Officer
Funding, Eligibility and Course Fee
Victorian residents who undertake classroom-based or blended training may be eligible for Commonwealth and Victorian Government Funding (Skills First previously known as Victorian Training Guarantee). Use our easy Eligibility Checker to find out if you’re eligible for Victorian Government Funding. Funded places are limited, so be sure to make a timely application!
For more information, refer to the Course fee.
Total number of units = 12
1 core unit plus
11 elective units
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBITU211 Produce digital text documents
- BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
- BSBITU314 Design and produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBPUR301 Purchase goods and services
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
- BSBPRO301 Recommend products and services
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBSMB404 Undertake small business planning